Tuesday, November 07, 2023

OUR FATHER WHO JUDGES THOSE WHO REJECT HIS OFFER OF SALVATION

The book of Isaiah chapter 66 verse 4 says this;

They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations; so I also will choose harsh treatment for them and will bring on them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me.”

This verse speaks of the harsh judgment that will befall those who have resolved to go their own way and participate in evil activities.

The Lord called them and they did not answer Him. He spoke to them and they declined to listen.

At every turn, they chose their own counsel and pressed on in their evil ways and antagonized God.

In the end, the things they dreaded will be brought against them for they chose death instead of life.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment