Friday, August 06, 2021

THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures   

The Lord locates us in a place best for us.

He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul;

He finds a space of tranquility for us where He can work on restoring our minds from the ravages of sin.

He guides me in the paths of righteousness

For His name’s sake.

The Lord cultivates righteousness in us so we can function effectively in His Kingdom.

Even though I walk through the valley of the  shadow of death,

I fear no evil, for You are with me;

He will never forsake us so we can follow him fearlessly and do exploits.

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

God's Kingdom is ruled in the presence of His enemies and He able to set a feast before us in the presence of His enemies.

You have anointed my head with oil My cup overflows.

The Lord's Spirit stirs us and strengthens us to do the work of the Kingdom of God.

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,

Putting God's kingdom in our lives first qualifies us to be granted God's sponsorship.

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Serving God's Kingdom on earth continues into the heavens where His sons and daughters shall be with Him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment