Sunday, April 24, 2022

OUR LORD WHO PREPARES US FOR BATTLE

Isaiah 13 verse 3 says this;

I have commanded those I prepared for battle; I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath— those who rejoice in my triumph.

The Lord Himself is speaking in this verse and He describes how He personally directed those He prepared for battle. The Lord also declares that His warriors are called to execute the wrath of God and that he only called those who rejoice in His triumph.

This passage is a detail within a larger context of the Lord mustering ( or gathering ) His army that He marshalls against the forces of darkness that have undertaken to oppress the people of God. 

The Lord is triumphant over them because His refulgent manifold wisdom allowed Him to accumulate a massive well-trained  army in the spirit realm that was able to rapidly amass and deploy against the forces of darkness to defeat them.

That time approaches and is now when the people who rejoice in the Lord's triumph are being awakened, trained and equipped for victory.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment