Monday, March 13, 2023

OUR FATHER WHO IS MIGHTY IN JUDGEMENT AND REDEMPTION

Isaiah chapter 63 verses 4 - 5 says this;

It was for me the day of vengeance; the year for me to redeem had come. I looked, but there was no one to help,

 I was appalled that no one gave support; so my own arm achieved salvation for me, and my own wrath sustained me.

The day of the Lord's wrath brought judgement upon the nations of the earth as a winepress, crushing grapes, pours out their juice,  so did blood pour out of the nations. The Lord's apparel was stained crimson.

This day of vengeance, bringing judgement as it did, also marked the year of the Lord's redemption of His people.

The Lord, looking for any to Him bring judgement to the nations, was appalled that there was none who could join Him, so He resolved to accomplish His own salvation and to bring the wrath of judgement upon the nations by the power of His own fury.

The Lord is great in judgement against ungodliness and is also mighty to save His redeemed. 

Amen. 

26



No comments:

Post a Comment