Saturday, October 21, 2023

OUR FATHER WHO IS ABLE TO MARSHALL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HE NEEDS TO ACCOMPLISH HIS PURPOSES

The book of Isaiah chapter 45 verse 11 says this;

“This is what the Lord says— the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hands?

The prophet Isaiah, conveying what the Lord God of Israel said, asks if there was anyone who could legitimately question Him about His children or legitimately give Him directions about the things He made with His hands.

Afterall, He made the earth and mankind upon the earth as verse 12 says;

It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.

As well, the Lord stretched out the heavens and called forth the stars. 

In the Lord's great power and sovereignty, He also called forth king Cyrus as the leader who, even though he did not acknowledge the Lord,  was given strength and guidance to conquer kingdoms and to ultimately rebuild Jerusalem and free the captive children of Israel from Babylon.

Amen.

4


No comments:

Post a Comment