Saturday, March 02, 2024

OUR FATHER WHO DELIVERS HIS PEOPLE FROM THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS

Psalm 9 verse 6 says this;

Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished.

This verse captures the complete devastation that the powers of darkness suffer under the judgement of God.

This judgement came is response to the concerted effort of the kingdoms of darkness to persecute God's people and the attempt to erradicate them from the face of the earth.

As Psalm 9 verse 13 says;

Lord, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,

From the throne of judgement, the rebuke from the Lord caused them to turn and scramble to get away as they fell over each other in their panic as they perished.

 Psalm 9 verse 3 says it this way;

My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you.

Let us rejoice in the Lord's salvation.

Amen.


From Psalm 3;

You Lord are my defence when so many rise against

You are the One who lifts my head

I called out to You The One who is strong and true

You answered me and calmed my dread


You Lord delivered me 

When I laid down to sleep

I rose again for You sustained me.

I will not fear the foe

For in You I truly know

That Your deliverance is sure



6

No comments:

Post a Comment