Sunday, October 20, 2024

OUR FATHER WHOSE WAYS ARE RIGHTEOUS

From Psalm 119 - Aleph;

Blessed are those whose paths are blameless

Who walk according to Your ways

Oh, that my heart was steadfast

In seeking  to obey 

Seeking  to obey


I will turn to You with all my heart

For I yearn to sing Your praise

I will consider all of Your commands 

And follow in Your ways

Follow in Your ways

Follow in Your ways




Psalm 119 - Aleph

Blessed are those whose ways are blameless,

    who walk according to the law of the Lord.

2 Blessed are those who keep his statutes

    and seek him with all their heart—

3 they do no wrong

    but follow his ways.

4 You have laid down precepts

    that are to be fully obeyed.

5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast

    in obeying your decrees!

6 Then I would not be put to shame

    when I consider all your commands.

7 I will praise you with an upright heart

    as I learn your righteous laws.

8 I will obey your decrees;

    do not utterly forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment