Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 A prophecy for the United States:

Thus the says the Lord:  I have delivered you from the hand of darkness. I have provided a salvation for you by putting my servants among you to wrestle for the nation.

I will be glorified for the world shall see that darkness will retreat from the light that I bring.

I charge you with the task of taking the good news of my gospel to all the nations of the earth.  Use every resource that I bless you with to take every sea-route, every air-route, every road-way to take the good news of  my salvation to the world. Follow  every highway and byway to reach every person on the face of the earth. 

The days are short and there comes a day when no man can work.  Use the reprieve I have granted you to redeem the time. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment