Donald J. Trump has won a second term !
Yes, I know that CNN, MSNBC and all other media outlets are calling Biden the President-elect but this is a paltry fiction.
President Trump is the winner of this election cycle and further to that, he has long coattails that are pulling new Republicans into the House of Representatives.
I am an analyst by trade and as a hobby, I watch the events of the world and weigh them to assess their meaning in the context of what is unfolding.
Having watched the election in the U.S. and followed the activities that have occurred from November 3rd 2020 till now (November 11 2020), I am confidently declaring that President Trump has won a second term and and will rise to be one of the greatest leaders in the history of the United States and indeed the world.
These are my reasons:
Reasons that I support President Trump and think highly of him:
- He has publically acknowledged the supremacy of Jesus Christ.
- He has a down-to-earth disposition.
- He is comfortable with regular people and understands their concerns.
- He is a ferocious fighter and knows the 'Art of War'.
- He is a forward thinker and makes preparation.
- He economic prowess has given a reprieve from economic woe.
- He is a believer in human liberty.
- He has defended religious freedom.
- Weird delays in the vote counts from certain states
- Weird shutdowns of the vote counting operations in some states at night.
- Weird reports of shipments of votes arriving at the polling stations in the night.
- Weird prevention of Republican poll-watchers from watching vote counts.
- Weird media behavior in calling or not calling states for candidates.
- Weird media behavior of rushing to declare Biden the President-Elect.
- Vote count progressions acted strangely the night of Nov 3rd 2020 and after.
- Weird rush by the media to attack any person who questioned the vote counts.
- Weird rush by the media to pressure people to congratulate Joe Biden.
- Weird rush by twitter and face book to suppress questioning the vote count.
- Weird rush by some state Attorney Generals to join the challenge of the votes.
- Weird talk of QSF block-chain ballots that was quickly debunked and forgotten.
- President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani's, weird body language.
- President Trump went golfing on November 7th 2020 and hung out with a random bride and bridesmaids for photos. So weird.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's weird smirk when asked about transitioning.
- Attorney General William Barr's weird meeting with Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell.
- Weird move by Senator Lindsay Graham to support the president with $500k.
- Independent analysts are now detecting anomalies in the reported vote counts.
- Software company staff operating vote reporting software have emerged as whistle blowers.
These subtle hints are what have been given to reassure Republicans and conservatives that they won the election and that Joe Biden will soon be walked back from the position he and the operatives of the democratic country tried to usurp.
I had received a personal assurance of the Trump victory and it will be glorious thing to watch it play out.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Ephesian Chapter 6 verse 18