Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday, March 29th 2021

THOU ANNOINTEST MY HEAD WITH OIL

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.                                                                                                                                                  -  Psalm 23 Verses 4 -5    

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. 

He annoints us with oil to strengthen us and to amplify our work and  effort in the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. His anointing also strengthens our defences against of the enemy  and heightens our awareness and understanding.

Our God is a gracious King who imbues His people with His power and authority. 

Praise Him always.






No comments:

Post a Comment