Sunday, March 28, 2021

THOU PREPAREST A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

                                                                                        -  Psalm 23 Verses 4 -5  

The Lord our God is powerful. He is the creator of all things. This world and all that is in it are His.

By the Lord's great and final victory at the cross on which He died, He definitively confirmed His perfection and authority to rule and reign over all creation when He rose again on the third day.

Those who believe in Him and trust in Him are under the protection of His mighty authority and in the presence of those who hate them, He provides for them who trust and gives them all they need.

Praise the Lord who sits as ruler over all things.





No comments:

Post a Comment