Thursday, April 22, 2021

CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD.

Call upon the name of Lord and He will save you.

You may believe that you are unsalvageable. Your belief is wrong. The Lord Jesus is the infinite eternal God who paid the full price for the salvation of your soul and your particular condition is included in the purchase price.

A very high price was paid by God to ransom the people who are His so that if they believe in Him, they are redeemed from the kingdom of darkness and translated into the kingdom of light.

How does one call upon the name of the Lord?  

The first thing to know is that the bible says that God is very near to us. You don't have to travel on a pilgrimage to call upon Him. 

Wherever you are, you can find a quiet moment and say out  loud, "Jesus, I am lost. I am trapped.  I heard that you suffered and died for me and that you paid a high price for me. I  call upon you because I believe  that it is true.  I ask you Jesus to forgive me and cleanse me from my sins so that I can leave darkness and move into your light."

It is that simple and it is your first step towards a life of peace and righteousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment