Sunday, May 21, 2023

OUR FATHER WHO MADE US AND TO WHOM WE BELONG

The 100th Psalm, verse 3 says this;

Know that the Lord is God.  It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

This verse exorts us to know that the Lord is God and to know that it is He who made us and as such, we are His people. 

The verse likens us to sheep in the Lord's pasture which is alluded to in the book of John chapter 10 verse 27 - 28 where the Lord Jesus says;

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

The Lord made us and we are His and we hear His voice and He knows us and we follow Him.

And to those who follow Him, He gives eternal life and He sustains and holds them forever.

Amen.

8



No comments:

Post a Comment