Tuesday, June 25, 2024

OUR FATHER WHO WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE BUT WILL JUDGE THEIR OPPRESSORS WHO OVERPLAY THEIR HANDS

The book of Isaiah chapter 10 verses 4 - 5 says this;

Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives or fall among the slain. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.

“Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath!

The context surrounding this passage is the judgement of the Lord falling upon all those who write unjust laws and run oppressive regimes.

Part of the judgement was conducted through the king of Assyria who was given the club of God's wrath to bring punishment upon the nations who were engaging in oppression.

However, the Assyrian ( standing in for the anti-Christ ), had loftier ambitions and  hautily took credit for the destruction he inflicted on the people of God. As verse 13 says;

For he says: "‘By the strength of my hand I have done this, and by my wisdom, because I have understanding. I removed the boundaries of nations, I plundered their treasures; like a mighty one I subdued their kings.

In this stance of pride, the Assyrian is slated for destruction.

The globalist agenda is described here in terms of national sovereignty being dissolved and the leaders being brought into subservience to the central power.


Amen.

4


No comments:

Post a Comment